We do One Thing and We do it Extraordinarily Well!
You bring a deceased body to us and we will transform it into powdered bone solids and liquid remains that can be returned to your client (up to 20 gallons). Our service takes about one day to complete. At which point the remains will be available to pick up from our facility.
What are the benefits of Alkaline Hydrolysis?
- One tenth of the carbon emissions of flame cremation are created.
- AH provides flexibility of what is returned to the client.
- Nutrients are returned to the cycle of life.
- Toxicity associated with burning medical implants is avoided.
- AH is less expensive than a typical cemetery burial.
Why AHofCO is the Best
- Quick turnaround – sometimes the next day
- Much less water is used – typically about 12 gallons
- Available for pickup and drop off 24×7
- Visitation opportunity for your clients in our Farewell Witnessing Space
- Take as much or as little of the liquid remains as your client wants
- We work only with professional funeral homes so we offer wholesale prices
- Our Arvada facility is centrally located for serving all of Colorado
How to Work with Us
If you’re interested in working with us, please download this Trade Agreement and we can get started. We offer this price to funeral homes only. We do not provide this service to private individuals.
Meet our Operator Chris Olachia. Chris joined Alkaline Hydrolysis of Colorado as our first operator and regional manager. He brings to our team vast experience in production, construction, customer service, and systems management. Chris lives with his wife and their two sons in Aurora. He loves to fish, hike, play sports, and spend time with his family in the Colorado great outdoors. He appreciates that alkaline hydrolysis is beneficial to the environment that he so dearly enjoys.
Alkaline Hydrolysis of Colorado is a new provider. Its owners and co-founders are:
- Seth Viddal – Managing Partner
- Karen van Vuuren – Managing Partner
- Daniel Ziskin, PhD – Managing Partner